Free Your Pores!!
Nothing is sexier than smooth glowing skin. Read more to find out some of the best products to unclog your pores at all costs!
Glamglow Mud Mask, 1.7 oz., $69 Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser 6.75 oz, $35 SEPHORA COLLECTION Precision Pore Cleansing Pad, $5 Face Secrets – Face Secrets Facial Wash Brush, $0.99 Professional Pro-X Cleansing System by Olay — StyledOn, $26 CLEAN & CLEAR® ADVANTAGE® 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleanser | Clean & Clear® , $8.49
Exfoliating is key to a great complexion. It helps to remove a layer of dead skin, reduce the appearance of fine lines, and free your pores from bacteria! With that being said, you will help to fade any scaring from breakouts (removing dull skin cells on the surface), minimize the amount that you actually break out (because you are deep cleaning your pores), and allow makeup to look even better on your skin!
- Wet your face with water.
- Apply an exfoliating facial cleanser to the Face Brush/Pad.
- In a circular motion, rub the brush [or pad] on your face.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply a moisturizer immediately.
- Do not use body exfoliate products on the face. The body can handle a tougher exfoliant than your face!
- Avoid the under eye area as that skin is extremely delicate.
- Use an exfoliating mask once a week (or biweekly). One of my personal favorites is the GlamGlow Mud mask. It has Volcanic Rock, French Sea Clay, and Green Tea Leaf pieces in it… and you can feel it working!
- If you feel as those your are breaking out more, now that you are exfoliating, try spacing your exfoliating treatments apart. Everyone’s skin is different, so you will have to come up with a regimen that works for YOU!
So, what’s your favorite exfoliator? Let me know on twitter (@BrittG_)!